I’m Michaela, a public relations student at the University of South Florida. \It’s nice to meet you!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Becoming a Public Relations Professional. This blog is going to document my last two years at the University of South Florida and my journey to becoming a PR practitioner and a women in the professional world.
So what can you find on this blog?
- Class assignments that I believe relate to PR somehow
- Post about PR things in general (talking about social media, analyzing a new campaign, tools etc.)
- My time during internships (when I get one)
- Post about being a professional (Information I found helpful about presenting myself professionally)
- Personal information and post that I feel relate to PR or being a women in the professional world.
I hope you join me for this journey,